Reporting to the Director of User Acquisition, this position implements and manages marketing activities to acquire new users and cross promote products for assigned games to drive monetization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Director of User Acquisition to create strategies for assigned products
- Implement and maintain digital marketing strategies, reviewing metrics and adjusting spend as necessary
- Monitor campaign performance and manage and adjust product spend budget to maximize ROI
- Analyze and provide data to product reams to influence smart game design decisions
- Maintain analytic dashboards to provide reports to all levels of the organization.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and advances to keep the department on the cutting edge
Although prior experience in mobile game user acquisition is not required, applicants should possess an interest in games and in using game data to drive performance.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors degree in digital marketing, mathematics or other related field or a combination of education and required experience.
- 2 years of digital marketing experience to include experience running a CPI/CPM/CPA acquisition campaign
- 2 years professional experience managing large budgets for paid spend campaigns on social media
- Proficiency with advanced Microsoft Excel and Tableau (or similar tool) to analyze large amounts of data
- Written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present information to varying levels of personnel
This position is located in Boulder, Colorado
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the USA without sponsorship
Please send resumes to email@example.com