About the role
As a core member of our game development team, you will work directly with talented employees across the company to create an intuitive and visually stunning user interface experience for the player. You’ll be working on existing game features and new projects, designing a player experience that takes our games to the next level.
What you’ll be doing
- From initial concept through execution, you’ll collaborate with other disciplines to understand and translate game initiatives and style into new and exciting UI concepts, pitching your ideas to see your vision come to life
- You’ll create a seamless gameplay experience for existing and new players using buttons, icons, widgets and other UI elements that represent the brand and the games established artistry.
- Using your UI knowledge and passion for games, you’ll improve gameplay designs and user interactions by creating or improving wireframes, style guides and user flows
- 3 years prior professional experience as a UI artist developing mobile games on android and ios
- 1 year experience creating user interface in Unity
- Professional experience creating prototypes
- Experience using Jira or other project planning tool
- Proficiency in user flow, graphic user interface and layout
- Excellent conceptual and graphic design skills with a focus on clarity and usability and a proven track record of artistic adaptability
- Current knowledge of UI design trends and best practices
Please include a link to you digital portfolio
Relocation assistance is available