This Director level position, reporting to the VP Data, leads a team of User Acquisition Managers in evaluating data to acquire new users and cross promote games to maximize monetization. This position will provide a blend of strategic direction, personnel management and thought leadership as well as independently managing multiple advertising campaigns.
The Director of User Acquisition will evaluate ROI and drive new initiatives for monetization through partnerships, technology and improved modeling. This position involves collaboration with all departments to influence appropriate decisions around marketing investments and mentors and develops a team of 5 direct reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct, coach and professionally develop a team of User Acquisition professionals.
- Define digital marketing strategies to drive user growth, building advertising plans, performance metrics and budgets that align with product goals and schedules.
- Monitor campaign performance, adjusting spend to maximize ROI
- Identify the highest impact multi-variate testing opportunities and prioritize, execute and track results, communicating to impacted product teams
- Drive campaign performance through staff development, partnerships and platform optimization opportunities
- Stays on the cutting edge of industry trends to drive department processes
Although prior experience in mobile game user acquisition is not required, applicants should possess an interest in games and in using game data to drive performance.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors degree in digital marketing, mathematics or other related field or a combination of education and required experience.
- 6 years of digital marketing experience to include 2 years of personnel management and user acquisition experience,
- 2 years professional experience managing large budgets for paid spend campaigns on social media
- Proficiency with advanced Microsoft Excel and Tableau (or similar tool) to analyze large amounts of data
- Written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present information to varying levels of personnel
This position is located in Boulder, Colorado
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the USA without sponsorship
Please apply here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/portal/admin.jsp#