About the Role
As a core member of our game development team, you will work directly with talented employees across the company to create an intuitive and visually stunning user interface experience for the player. You’ll be working on existing game features and new projects, designing a player experience that takes our games to the next level.
What you’ll be doing
- From initial concept through execution, you’ll collaborate with other disciplines to understand and translate game initiatives and style into new and exciting UI concepts, pitching your ideas to see your vision come to life
- You’ll create a seamless gameplay experience for existing and new players using buttons, icons, widgets and other UI elements that represent the brand and the games established artistry.
- Using your UI knowledge and passion for games, you’ll improve gameplay designs and user interactions by creating or improving wireframes, style guides and user flows
- 3 years prior professional experience as a UI artist developing games for mobile, PC or console
- 1 year experience creating user interface in Unity
- Professional experience creating prototypes
- Experience using Jira or other project planning tool
- Proficiency in user flow, graphic user interface and layout
- Excellent conceptual and graphic design skills with a focus on clarity and usability and a proven track record of artistic adaptability
- Current knowledge of UI design trends and best practices
Please include a link to your digital portfolio
A winning portfolio would show UI work with great design, color and font choices. Sections of your portfolio should contain content that showcases hand rendered technique in lighthearted and lively styles. Include pieces that give insight into how you approach your work and generate your ideas! Sketches, storyboards, stages of progression and full implementations for features, stores or inventory systems would be awesome to see.
Relocation assistance is available
- Paid medical, dental & vision premiums for employee & dependents
- Paid disability and life insurance premiums for employees
- Generous 401k matching & immediate vesting
- Paid cell phone and plan
- FSA Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Discounts on Hasbro Toys
- Paid Time off and Company Holidays
- Company-provided iPad, iPhone and phone service plan
- Free membership at the gym of your choice
- Starbucks coffee and a company fridge stocked with sodas, juices & other drinks
- Game room outfitted with classic arcade & pinball machines
If you're passionate about helping us design, develop & distribute the world's best mobile games, we would love to hear from you.
Like what you see? Ready to take the next step in your career? We'd love to hear from you!