Senior Cloud Software Engineer
About the role
You will have a high degree of autonomy in tackling problems within the space of massively scaleable systems. You will take a TDD approach and apply the principles of SRE to build extremely robust, scaleable and reuseable microservices for client teams. You’ll quickly ramp up on team responsibilities, initiatives and contribute to architectural discussions and decision making.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll join the server team comprised of talented and passionate software engineers focused on writing high availability golang microservices for client teams. Collaborating with game team members and engineers, you’ll use golang, Docker and GKE to meet project and studio goals as we develop new, and support existing, games. This role supports studio wide initiatives and provides an opportunity to mentor less senior engineers.
You have 7 years of prior software engineering experience, fluency in multiple programming languages and experience developing scaleable systems to millions of MAU. You are proficient in core networking concepts, Infrastructure Services (AWS or GCP), Docker and NoSql and have familiarity with Kubernetes. You thrive in a collaborative, team focused environment. Self starting with great communication skills, you work hard to hit deadlines. It’s a huge plus if you have golang experience and are a passionate mobile game player.
Relocation assistance is available
- Paid medical, dental & vision premiums for employee & dependents
- Paid disability and life insurance premiums for employees
- Generous 401k matching & immediate vesting
- Paid cell phone and plan
- FSA Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Discounts on Hasbro Toys
- Paid Time off and Company Holidays
- Company-provided iPad, iPhone and phone service plan
- Free membership at the gym of your choice
- Starbucks coffee and a company fridge stocked with sodas, juices & other drinks
- Game room outfitted with modern systems and classic arcade machines