Senior Software Engineer
About the role
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned engineering veteran to apply their expertise in solving complex problems. We believe in your skills and give you the freedom to explore solutions as you work towards project goals.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll join a top team of talented and passionate mobile gaming professionals working on a new in house game with new IP. You’ll apply your Unity expertise in creating complex and robust systems that support the project development goals, collaborating across disciplines to bring a quality game to our valued players.
You have 6 years of prior software engineering experience and are a Unity expert who thrives in a collaborative, team focused environment. You are a self starter with great communication skills and you work hard to hit deadlines. It’s a huge plus if you have Agile development experience, have previously led a team and/or have shipped a mobile game or are a passionate mobile game player.
As part of our interview process, candidates will be asked to perform two coding test.
Relocation assistance is available
- Paid medical, dental & vision premiums for employee & dependents
- Paid disability and life insurance premiums for employees
- Generous 401k matching & immediate vesting
- Paid cell phone and plan
- FSA Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Discounts on Hasbro Toys
- Paid Time off and Company Holidays
- Company-provided iPad, iPhone and phone service plan
- Free membership at the gym of your choice
- Starbucks coffee and a company fridge stocked with sodas, juices & other drinks
- Game room outfitted with modern systems and classic arcade machines