About the role
This position will work with external partners and lead a team of QA testers in creating, analyzing and maintaining test documentation for new and existing mobile game titles.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work with the studios game teams providing QA leadership on a variety of new and existing game titles with exciting and well know IP. You’ll use your QA knowledge and experience as you play a major role in shaping and defining our processes. This is not an entry level position, you’ll need to quickly ramp up using QA best practices and a solid foundation in team leadership.
- You have 3 years of prior software testing experience, ideally in mobile games.
- You have prior experience leading a QA team and are proficent with documentation and bug tracking mangement.
- This role works with internal and external teams and great communication skills are needed to ensure things stay on track.
- It’s a plus if you are proficient in mobile devices and operating systems and/or are experienced in developing and executing software test automation processes.
- Paid medical, dental & vision premiums for employee & dependents
- Paid disability and life insurance premiums for employees
- Generous 401k matching & immediate vesting
- Paid cell phone and plan
- FSA Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Discounts on Hasbro Toys
- Paid Time off and Company Holidays
- Company-provided iPad, iPhone and phone service plan
- Free membership at the gym of your choice
- Starbucks coffee and a company fridge stocked with sodas, juices & other drinks
- Game room outfitted with modern systems and classic arcade machines