About the Role
This position requires a left brain right brain approach in leading our team of talented engineers in the development of mobile game software. You’ll employ your technical skills and industry knowledge in understanding project needs and ensuring initiatives are met while using your management experience to recruit, train and motivate your team to continued success.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll managing the performance of your team and prepare for industry advancements by identifying training opportunities, setting goals and conducting frequent one on ones.
- You’ll collaborate with the VP Engineering, Game Directors and project leads to understand and prioritize initiatives, removing obstacles to success.
- You will act as the project manager on tech teams to facilitate communication and the organization of sprints.
- Bachelor of science in computer science
- 10 years experience as a Software Engineer
- 5 years of experience in personnel management and proven expertise in leading, managing and coaching employees
- Fluency in C++, C#, TDD, Unity and game development
- Experience with Jira or similar project management software
- Experience on the Agile process with scrum
- Knowledge of existing and emerging industry trends
- A passion for and interest in games
Relocation Assistance is provided
- Paid medical, dental & vision premiums for employee & dependents
- Paid disability and life insurance premiums for employees
- Generous 401k matching & immediate vesting
- Paid cell phone and plan
- FSA Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Discounts on Hasbro Toys
- Paid Time off and Company Holidays
- Company-provided iPad, iPhone and phone service plan
- Free membership at the gym of your choice
- Starbucks coffee and a company fridge stocked with sodas, juices & other drinks
- Game room outfitted with classic arcade & pinball machines