Associate QA Tester
About the role
This entry level position offers a great opportunity to explore your passion for mobile games, learning game app development from the ground up while working on unreleased games and content.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll join the team of our hit mobile game DragonVale where you’ll work under the direct supervision of the discipline lead in testing features and gameplay on a variety of mobile devices to find and report end user defects.
You have 6 months of prior professional work experience and a mature and professional approach to work. You have experience using mobile devices, ios and android, are open to learning and have great written and verbal communication skills. You love playing mobile games and have an interest in developing your career.
- Paid medical, dental & vision premiums for employee & dependents
- Paid disability and life insurance premiums for employees
- Generous 401k matching & immediate vesting
- Paid cell phone and plan
- FSA Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Discounts on Hasbro Toys
- Paid Time off and Company Holidays
- Company-provided iPad, iPhone and phone service plan
- Free membership at the gym of your choice
- Starbucks coffee and a company fridge stocked with sodas, juices & other drinks
- Game room outfitted with modern systems and classic arcade machines