3D Environment Artist
About the role
Working in a collaborative environment as part of a game team, you will work directly with the titles art director in setting the visual direction of environments. This includes layout, lighting, and gameplay, on a new mobile game currently in development. Working across disciplines on a well known IP, you will be responsible for the 3D model, texture, and layout of environments, structures and props. Your immediate contribution will be building various environments within the franchise world, meeting deadlines to hit launch dates.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll follow the established art direction working across disciplines as part of a focused and dedicated team to create game-ready assets, collaborating to layout, assemble and light game play spaces while ensuring performance and memory requirements of the game are met. Our standards are high and you will maintain our high quality bar while cultivating a positive team dynamic and mentoring junior artists on techniques and processess.
- You have 5 years of professional experience as a 3D game Artist with a strong portfolio showcasing game ennvironments with realistic textures and models.
- You are technically experienced and comfortable working in Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush, Unity, Substance Painter, and Substance Designer. You also balance your technical and art skills with a team focused mindset and an urgency to meet deadlines.
- You love what you do and are excited about the game industry and the opportunity to work as part of a talented team
- Paid medical, dental & vision premiums for employee & dependents
- Paid disability and life insurance premiums for employees
- Generous 401k matching & immediate vesting
- Paid cell phone and plan
- FSA Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Discounts on Hasbro Toys
- Paid Time off and Company Holidays
- Company-provided iPad, iPhone and phone service plan
- Free membership at the gym of your choice
- Starbucks coffee and a company fridge stocked with sodas, juices & other drinks
- Game room outfitted with modern systems and classic arcade machines