Senior UX Designer
About the role
This newly created position at Backflip Studios gives you the ability to design and build the user experience for a game. Joining a team in pre-production, you will take the game through live ops, contributing to the success of the company by leading all aspects of the projects UX design, collaborating with discipline leads on high scope design challenges and feature sets and Marketing on the AB testing process.
What you’ll be doing
As the sole UX Designer on the team you will apply your prior experience and wide breadth of knowledge to drive UX design through each stage of production, achieving product goals through the design and implementation of intuitive user experiences.
You’ll establish design standards and patterns that you can apply to future game teams and drive the company’s UX knowledge and application forward by finding opportunities to educate others on best practices and new and emerging standards.
You have 5 years of UX experience and have shipped at least 3 game titles while in that role. You are an Adobe Suite and prototyping tools expert and have a proven track record of successful cross discipline collaboration and communication. You love what you do and are excited about the game industry and the opportunity to work as part of team.
To Apply: Please apply through our career center and please ensure that you attach or include a link to your portfolio.
Relocation assistance is available
- Paid medical, dental & vision premiums for employee & dependents
- Paid disability and life insurance premiums for employees
- Generous 401k matching & immediate vesting
- Paid cell phone and plan
- FSA Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Discounts on Hasbro Toys
- Paid Time off and Company Holidays
- Company-provided iPad, iPhone and phone service plan
- Free membership at the gym of your choice
- Starbucks coffee and a company fridge stocked with sodas, juices & other drinks
- Game room outfitted with modern systems and classic arcade machines